1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

BCBS in VA/MD/PA?

Discussion in 'US - Mid-Atlantic' started by brewingnewbie, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I have seen some threads from a week or two ago about BCBS in certain areas of maryland and virginia. However, there isn't much new on the subject.

I am driving through VA and MD Friday (via 85N-->95N-->270N-->15N...or....220N-->81N-->11N/15N). Anyone know of anywhere within a 10-15 minutes of these routes that I could stop off and pick up a bottle or two of the BCBS, coffee or buffalo trace? Thanks in advance.
  2. JVHBass

JVHBass Disciple (55) Virginia May 13, 2012

I was in the Total Wine on W. Broad St in Richmond about 2 weeks ago and they had a good amount of bottles just sitting on the shelves that looked to have been there for a while. It was $22/4 or $7/1. I'd call them to confirm first though, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were still there.
  3. Ye olde spirit shop in Frederick MD had multiple cases of BCBS and a case or two of BCBS Coffee last week. That is off 70 right before 270
  4. That's great. Thanks guys. I called Total Wine and they didn't have anymore (sold out a week ago apparently). I will check out Ye Olde Spirit Shop on my way through and update tomorrow night. I appreciate it.
  5. ao125

ao125 Savant (335) Virginia Dec 1, 2010

There was some at the WFM in Tysons Corners / Falls Church last weekend. I don't know if there still is any or not.
  6. Westover Market in Arlington had a few cases as of yesterday.
  7. I ended up going to ye olde spirit shop. They had the bcbcs amongst other goodies. Thanks for the replies.
  8. rhefter

rhefter Aficionado (155) Virginia Nov 10, 2009

If anyone still has a BCBS craving, WF Alexandria has it on tap for growlers to go. Off the top of my head I believe it was $39.99 for a 64 oz pour. It was in the cheese bar.
  9. Allsmoke

Allsmoke Aficionado (165) Virginia Aug 11, 2007

I believe WF Springfield is getting another case of it next week too. I think it was $23.99 a fourpack there