1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Beer in the Fresno area

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by joeyst, Dec 22, 2012.

1. joeyst

joeyst Zealot (75) New York Mar 3, 2011

What Captain Lawrence do you want? I'm not sure what HF is.
  2. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Washington Dec 16, 2011

Hill Farmstead my man.
    joeyst likes this.
  3. joeyst

No chance for Hill Farmstead. They have a very strict no growler fill policy for anyone who gets a keg.

Got CL Golden Delicious, Xtra Gold, Smoked Porter, Liquid Gold, Pale Ale, Brown and Kolsch.

I would bring a CL sour to trade for a BT to take home with me. Barrel Select Cherry http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/12959/76052
  4. joeyst

Bringing Creme Brûlée, Founders Breakfast, and King Titus.
  5. w_klon

w_klon Aficionado (190) Oregon Aug 1, 2012

I see this thread is just about dead, but Im headed to the valley on Monday and will be there for a few weeks. Would anyone like to do a bottleshare in or around Fresno? Nobody back home drinks craft brew and I got plenty of OR stuff to share. Even if its just 2 of us splitting a couple bombers, it'd be cool to meet up with a couple BAs. Let me know, that way I can pack a few extra things.
  6. apparently this one died long ago... but I am resurrecting 3 fresno related threads for my own drinking habits. People in the area.. mini bottle share at this place you call BC next month?