1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Beer in Vegas

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Shagator, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Shagator

Shagator Savant (410) Kentucky Mar 17, 2012

I am going to Vegas in April. The last time I was there, I was just getting into craft beer, and I wasn't too picky. I could drink a miller lite or something like that if I needed to. I did discover many other liquors that I enjoyed and would not have tried before because of the lack of good beer. However, I don't remember too many place that offered a great selection. I did go to the Irish bar in the Monte Carlo that had a decent selection, but from what I can remember that was about it. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a good beer bar either on the strip or very close to it? Thank you in advance.

2. wapavz

wapavz Aficionado (105) Minnesota Nov 17, 2012

3. Shagator

Shagator Savant (410) Kentucky Mar 17, 2012

4. stoney1031

stoney1031 Aficionado (215) Texas Dec 2, 2012

The freakin frog has a huge selection of craft beer. I think something like 750 different bottles. It's like 5 mins off the strip but well worth it. You can buys some good beer to take with you. It's a tiny whole in the wall in a little shopping center but definitely the best place to find best craft beer in Vegas

5. wapavz

wapavz Aficionado (105) Minnesota Nov 17, 2012

Your welcome!! I plan on going to Vegas my self in 6mos or so and found this info quite handy.

6. Brew33

Brew33 Advocate (610) Ohio Oct 24, 2007

I drank a lot of Gin and Tonic and a lot of Boston Lager when I went last year. There are some cool beer bars though, I drank a draft Sculpin at Venetian for the low, low price of $10.50. Enjoy your trip!