Beer Joints Orlando

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by J_Beloved, Feb 4, 2013.

1. J_Beloved

J_Beloved Aficionado (135) Indiana Jul 17, 2012

Greetings Advocates, I am heading to Orlando next month and staying at the Orlando World Center Marriott (close to Disney). Any recommendations of six-pack joints and brew pubs in the area?

Many Thanks and Beer On!

2. kpanter

kpanter Savant (255) Florida Nov 25, 2012 Verified

Bars: Redlight redlight and Tap&Grind

Bottle shops: Knightly Spirits and Total Wine, ABC Liquors aren't a bad stop either. BM me when you are in town, and maybe we can grab a brew. Cheers!

3. thatguy757

thatguy757 Zealot (80) Virginia Jun 7, 2011

I'm glad I logged on to BA today. I'm heading to Orlando on Wednesday!

4. 7clutch

7clutch Savant (290) Florida Sep 14, 2012 Verified

And add Oblivion Taproom to the list. They have some really nice stuff on from time to time and always have a solid tap selection. They also have a huge bottled cider list if you're bringing along anyone who loves cider.

kpanter likes this.
  5. Bars: Redlight Redlight, Oblivion, tap & grind, Gnarly Barley, Falcon, Imperial, Milk Bar, Will's Pub, several World of Beers.

Bottles: Knightly Spirits, Big C's Liquor, Pat's Liquor and Leaf, 2 Total Wines in Orlando (Millenia and Colonial).

Breweries & Brewpubs: Hourglass, Orlando Brewing, Cask & Larder and Shipyard Brewpub

Is there a way to sticky this? :p

kpanter likes this.
  6. kpanter

kpanter Savant (255) Florida Nov 25, 2012 Verified

I think blamethemovies about covered it! ha ha

Need to check a few of those places out myself. I was just talking with someone the other day abt Gnarly Barley, heard good things. Cheers!