1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Beer Manager for Sherlock's East Cobb

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by bradcochran1234, Feb 18, 2013.

1. If you live in the Metro-Atlanta area and are looking for some work, there will be an opening with Sherlock's East Cobb in Marietta GA. I am the current beer manager and I will be leaving in 2 weeks to work for United Distributors. They are now looking for someone who knows about beer and can run the entire department.

Your actual title would be Floor Manager and you would be expected to work nights and weekends and putting in a 40 hour work week.

You would eventually be in charge of purchasing all the beer for the beer department but would start off just working the floor and learning our POS system. They want to make sure you are capable to work one on one with the costumer and learn what they are drinking before they give you the power to spend their money.

It would be best if you already have some kind of retail experience but not mandatory. You will have to be able to lift at least 50lbs and you would be working with kegs which are heavy. You need to be capable to run social media apps to help sell and promote product.

Eventually you would be given a set of keys to open and close the store and to keep count on petty cash. This usually takes enough time for the store manager to trust you.

For more info please BM me or email [email protected]