1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Beer shops in Nashville

Discussion in 'US - South' started by jb123, Mar 8, 2013.

1. jb123

jb123 Savant (450) Michigan Dec 3, 2012

My buddy is in Nashville what is the best beer store to find some things I can't get in michigan.

Thanks
  2. Midtown Wines and Spirits. Plus the beer side. If he is out near Franklin, TN, Red Dog is the best place on that side of town.
  3. jb123

jb123 Savant (450) Michigan Dec 3, 2012

awesome thanks
  4. khargro2

khargro2 Savant (470) Georgia Jan 11, 2012

Grace's Wine & Spirits
  5. Any places that are open on Sundays? I know because of the 6% law high gravity brews are more than likely outta the question, but any places I can get anything good would help
  6. oe8000

oe8000 Aficionado (100) Tennessee Apr 10, 2006

The Filling Station and Craft Brewed are open on Sunday with good selection of craft growlers & bottles (under 6%)
  7. Went and stopped by Craft Brewed on our way back to Knoxville and they had a pretty good selection. Nothing rare or anything like that but had some good beer and they had a good selection of brews on tap. Ended up trying a flight of four then settling on a growler of Flat12 Half Cycle IPA.
    Definitely recommend this place if you are in the area.
  8. Are Terrapin beers available there? Girlfriends parents are going there in a week. I've been dying to try their brews. Cheers!
  9. erter99

erter99 Zealot (95) Tennessee Apr 30, 2011

Terrapin is very available here - both high ABV and low ABV stuff available at Midtown Wine/Spirits and Frugal McDougal.
    creepinjeeper likes this.
  10. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!