1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Beer Soap

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by zrbeer1579, Feb 14, 2013.

1. zrbeer1579

zrbeer1579 Savant (370) Illinois Dec 3, 2012

2. FBS yummmmmm
  3. kojevergas

kojevergas Champion (870) Texas Aug 15, 2010

When I win a Darwin award for melting this stuff down and drinking it, I expect you to feel guilty for being the person who told me it exists.
  4. Vincent: Maybe if he had some Lava, I coulda done a better job.
    schteve and colonel_bathtub like this.
  5. JuniperJesus

JuniperJesus Savant (430) Illinois Feb 26, 2011

I wish the nuns in grade school used this soap on me instead. I would have cursed more.
    LMT likes this.
  6. zrbeer1579

zrbeer1579 Savant (370) Illinois Dec 3, 2012

Well, that's just the thing. You would not be the only one. I'm afraid I will eat it like candy and make sauces out them
  7. officer: sir have you been drinking?

me: nope thats my beer soap :);):cool::D:eek:
  8. T12oy

T12oy Aficionado (140) Virginia Sep 13, 2012

I have seen Starr Hill with beer soap, i wish someone had a recipe or instructional
  9. Brain Detail.
  10. I won't be buying this.

When I get hammered and wake up the next morning I'm always worried my breath still reeks of beer, and I'm sure half the time it does. The last thing I need is to wash myself with booze soap when I take my shower in the morning, that'll just make the problem worse.

They should come out with a beer-sourced toothpaste too, that way when I go into work I can smell fully homeless all the time.
  11. FUNKPhD

FUNKPhD Advocate (505) Texas Apr 13, 2010

Cigar City also makes soap.
  12. I purchased several beer soaps from other places for Christmas gifts this year. And someone bought me one. They smell more floral than anything, not at all like booze. I haven't seen any for a dark beer so I am interested in seeing what the breakfast stout one is like.