1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

beer store near east long meadow

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Baab200, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Baab200

Baab200 Savant (330) New York Jan 9, 2013

I'm from New York so Im not familiar with the sake of beer in MA. For example in new York beer can be sold in gas stations, grocery stores, etc....I was wondering if there are any good craft beer stores near east long meadow? I am going to visit relatives this weekend and am looking to do some shopping.

2. There's a relatively new place that just opened in East Longmeadow (33 Harkness Ave.). I believe it's just called 'The Beer Shop.' Not a huge place ... but a pretty decent selection.

If you have some time, drive up I-91 to Table & Vine in West Springfield (Riverdale St).

If you still have some extra time, drive further up I-91 to Easthampton, to a great place called TruBeer. Small place, but an incredible selection.

Baab200 likes this.
  3. Baab200

Thanks! I'm mostly looking for clown shoes, very hard to get in New York, besides clementine and hoppy feet.

4. There's no shortage of Clown Shoes in Western Mass. TruBeer in Easthampton carries several of their beers.
    Enjoy your trip.

5. We're in East Longmeadow (33 Harkness Ave http://thebeershop.us) and have 750 + craft beers to include EVERYTHING Clown Shoes makes. But like AleShark said, if you have the time, hit up both us and TruBeer. They're a good shop as well.

6. Baab200

Thanks! I just called and you have what I'm looking for! See you soon!

TheBeerShop likes this.