beers you like but cant justify the $

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by djrn2, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 4.99 for a 12 oz can of Ten Fidy especially since the same store sells 12 oz bottles of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout for 2.49

2. BA Old Raspy and Eclipse are the 2 big ones here.

From my local shop personally? AleSmith BA Wee Heavy at $50 and Fruet at $40! Great beer, but no. Just no.

3. Well this question keeps coming up but I keep answering it by getting out my wallet.. I try staying out of the stores and then I get an email and it tells me I can order it online when will it stop!!!!! Next thing will be a guy in a truck pulling up like the ice cream guy or the steak guy or maybe they will all park in front of my house with the beer guy and have a paring..... And oh by the way you guys are of no help " You gotta drink this", "The best beer I ever had","That beer blew my mind"....What is a beer lover to do????? So stop lying I know your buyin it just like me because you can't live without it, you gotta have it. That beautiful bottle of malty, hoppy goodness.. So lets get back to our beers so we can forget how broke we are.

4. $9.99 and not available at my stores I want to shop with you ...

5. FEUO

FEUO Initiate (0) Ontario (Canada) Jul 24, 2012

KRE and KBE.

6. MaxOhle

MaxOhle Savant (365) Illinois Nov 10, 2012

Duvel

seakayak likes this.
  7. MaxOhle

MaxOhle Savant (365) Illinois Nov 10, 2012

Its a little cheaper in the Chicagoland area, around 14.99 a four pack

seakayak likes this.
  8. dougfur

dougfur Savant (345) New York Jan 24, 2011

Ruination. I'm not sure what Stone beers cost on the west coast, but in NY you need an installment plan.