1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Belgian Beer Fest Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by judzillah, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rinhaak

rinhaak Savant (385) Massachusetts Jun 23, 2009

This is really amazing! Thank you for posting this!

2. Thanks. And up-to-date with the two new Allagash offerings that sneaked in recently.
    One suggestion- you deleted the distributors for foreign beers from your sheet (as did I). Note that from the recently released map of the space, the foreign beers will be found at their distributor's booth, so if you're looking for Brasserie Cantillon on the map, good luck.

3. Fujii13

Fujii13 Savant (250) New York Apr 27, 2011

Thanks for sharing.

4. Ah well spotted. My parser is having trouble getting the distributor out of the page, so you may just have to settle for cross referencing for the moment. If I get some time later though I might take another stab at it.

5. is there a sheet for night of the funk? that would be nice

6. Kwaz

Kwaz Aficionado (145) Illinois Mar 31, 2012

Probably worth freezing the header on the top and then also on the left side so you can scroll both directions without getting lost.

7. it's right there. tabs.

8. Thank you sir. Cheers

9. Todd

Todd Founder (1,440) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

FYI: You'll want to update this just before the fest as there will be and has been some changes.

Janeinma likes this.
  10. Dear God, help my liver, there is barely a single beer there that I don't want to try and those are just because I have the bottle already in the cellar. Awesome beer list if not incredibly dangerous.

11. Mad props for the Gopgle Docs. This will be a reliable source this weekend.

12. Todd

Todd Founder (1,440) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

I keep on forgetting that we could generate a doc like this in literally less than a second, and include some other stuff. I'll have to remember for EBF.

jbart likes this.
  13. Thanks for all the great feedback guys, glad people are finding this useful! I've updated the doc, and I'll run my script to update it again tomorrow. I'll try to add twitter handles in, that's should be simple enough. Never did get around to fixing my script to pull in the distributors/booth locations though, sorry about that.

14. Aw, and put me out of a job :) That'd be great though, it's nice being able to sort through the list in spreadsheet form.

15. now we need a way to create a list of QR codes for the untappd and beer advocate pages. Quick scan and you are ready to review /mark as drunk. Taking me hours to backfill Friday and Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.