1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Best Beer Stores in/by Burnsville

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by GFG, Feb 21, 2013.

1. GFG

GFG Savant (295) North Dakota Oct 24, 2012

Hey guys, I'll be in the cities about a month from now and at this point will be staying in Burnsville. What liquor store(s) has/have the best craft beer selection and price around there?

2. Blue Max on 42!!

3. brydeen

brydeen Savant (275) Minnesota Dec 18, 2009

Blue Max in Burnsville is your best bet. Their selection is as good as you'll find

dckepley likes this.
  4. MGM down there is pretty decent as well. I usually stumble across something I can't seem to find anywhere else. But I also agree, Blue Max is a must if you are looking for good beers.

5. they may or may not have surly there though.

laymansbeerfan likes this.
  6. I believe they now have Surly at the Burnsville MGM.

7. changed my post, thanks for the heads up.

8. Yes they get there standard stuff, furious, bender, cynic etc. but I have never seen them with the limited releases. Not sure if they got Pentagram or Darkness when it was out. I don't think they have smoke either. I could be mistaken though I don't make it down there all that often.

9. Blue Max is the place say hello to Jim when there

10. GFG

GFG Savant (295) North Dakota Oct 24, 2012

Sounds like Blue Max is where I'll be stopping. I'm trying to convince one of my buddies to go there and get me some KBS the day it comes out since I don't get there until 5 days later but he's not sure yet.

Hopsiam14 likes this.