1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Best bottle shops in Naples, FL?

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by mkurylko, Nov 29, 2012.

1. mkurylko

mkurylko Member

Hey everyone,

I'm heading to Naples, Florida in December and was hoping to find a good bottle shop or two which may have some brews not available back in NJ. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!
    MK
  2. SaCkErZ9

SaCkErZ9 Member

I was in Naples two weeks ago and you are basically fucked. Outside of Total Wine, there is nothing. If driving down, stop somewhere before entering Naples.
  3. chardlogic

chardlogic Member

Lucky for you, however, that particular Total Wine happens to be pretty righteous in terms of selection.
    mkurylko and brewbetter like this.
  4. Lutter

Lutter Member

Whole Foods in Naples was pretty strong when I was there about a month ago. The bar inside had Cucumber Saison and a few other Cigar City beers on tap as well.
    mkurylko likes this.
  5. Finatic

Finatic Member

TW and Whole Foods are your best options, both have a decent selection though.

Fin
  6. mkurylko

mkurylko Member

Thanks guys, I figured that could be the case... Hopefully some good Cigar City brews on tap to get a growler filled or some off the shelf bottles from TW.
  7. mkurylko

mkurylko Member

Thanks again guys. I got some Moat Water at the WH and some Cucumber Saison and Marshall Zhukov at the TW!