1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

best places to buy beer in Spokane, WA and surrounding area.

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by devlishdamsel, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Here is my list. Please feel free to expand.

1. Total Wine ( this should be obvious)- good for some specialty beers and items other stores In Spokane have seldom or never carried. The only drawbacks i see is the potential lower prices make the more "rare" items vanish quickly.
    2. Yokes in mt spokane- They carry some interesting beers and sometimes have things no other store does because I wonder if everyone knows about their selection.5
    3. Rocket Market- carries some interesting things no one else seems to in town.
    4. Huckleberries- Has always had an amazing beer selection as long as i can remember.
    5. Enoteca- While not technically in Washington, it is close and they also do special orders

2. woemad

woemad Champion (795) Washington Jun 8, 2003

I would add:
    6. Bottles in Millwood - Similar size selection as Huckleberries and Rocket Market, with occaisional gems that turn up nowhere else. Best bet for selection if in the valley.
    7. J.B.'s - Big selection of bombers, often the only place one can find certain white wales.
    8. Jim's Homebrew - Rather than get what everyone else gets from local distrubutors, the owner drives over to Seattle regularly and loads up on what he thinks is unique to the area. Downside is that sometimes the beers are a bit old -check for dates!

3. ahh yes and i almost forgot. the gas station on south perry. crikey i cant remember its name.

4. Hico Market?

5. Yes that's it, they have some interesting stuff hidden in their back. if memory serves they were the only place carrying dogfish head punkin in mid October.