1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bev Max Norwalk, CT

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by garfscores, Feb 13, 2013.

1. OK, since Total Wine has a thread I had to start one for Bev Max in Norwalk. I have had amazing experiences here recently. They had BCBCS for $12.49. Like a dummy, I only bought one told a couple BA folks and two days later, all gone. There are some great beers on the shelves. The only place that still has Imperial Stout Trooper that I know of. They had 3Beans when I couldn't find it anywhere else. Sucks is there. Ruthless Rye is there. There are a couple of guys that work there that have made this place into an excellent one to find some great beers. The prices aren't always great, but they have a great selection. I remember going a year ago and being unimpressed. Anyone in the area should take a look. I am being a little selfish because I want to make sure that they continue to sell great beer. Although, some might say that I was being selfish keeping it from everyone long enough to pull this off:

[​IMG]

Case of FBS. They have two more plus some four packs on the shelves. Oh and they still have BCBS. It is like $22 a four pack or something ridiculous, but I don't see it anywhere else.

2. Knifestyles

Knifestyles Savant (455) New York Jun 7, 2005

How much were the FBS 4pks?

3. $10.49. Not cheap, but the Bev max is right next to my dry cleaners.

4. BevMax Norwalk is a fantastic place and I shop there frequently. It's my go-to, since it's on my way home from my gym.