1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bitches Brew in Grand Rapids

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by MSEGUIN, Dec 14, 2012.

1. MSEGUIN

MSEGUIN Savant (375) Michigan Apr 6, 2011

Was at the Copper Vine in Grandville yesterday and saw they have at least a case of Bitches Brew. Price is at 13.89 I think. Just thought I'd let people know in case anyone was looking for it.
  2. Helenboch

Helenboch Initiate (20) Dec 12, 2012

I bought one of the last bottles in Oxford, Ohio and then drank it while listening to Bitches Brew by Miles Davis
    aaronanderson likes this.
  3. Itoclown

Itoclown Savant (270) Michigan Jun 19, 2008

Nice call out. Ill have to check my usual haunts.
  4. founder26

founder26 Savant (450) Michigan Sep 9, 2009

thx for the tip, got myself a bottle, trying to decide if I should age it or not, I have had it fresh but was too tipsy to remember if I liked it that much.
  5. camil1mj

camil1mj Savant (405) Michigan Oct 4, 2010

I just drank a 2010 bottle a few nights ago and it was way better than the fresh bottle I had earlier this year.
    funhog likes this.
  6. founder26

founder26 Savant (450) Michigan Sep 9, 2009

thx for the tip man I think I shall hold onto it a couple years ;)
  7. Blueribbon666

Blueribbon666 Savant (490) Ohio Jul 4, 2008

Had it on tap for the 1st time last night @ Lizardville in Rocky River, Ohio...perfectly crafted big sipper to honor a big double album from Miles Davis, the complete sessions are even more amazing if you're a fan of the original.
    hoppusmaxximus likes this.
  8. Cenosillicaphobe

Cenosillicaphobe Savant (360) Maine Jul 24, 2011

I tried '11 fresh and liked it quite a bit. Not the most amazing imperial stout ever but certainly interesting. Sitting on a '10-'12 vertical for now. Probably gonna pour it with my girl and some friends once I've moved out to Three Floyds country. Really looking forward to that one.