1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Blueberry in Portland/Vancouver?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by hopburster, Apr 24, 2012.

1. hopburster

hopburster Member

Going to be in Camas this weekend, but don't know if I'll have time to make it to the Barrel House...anybody know of any shops in Portland/Vancouver that have bottles of Blueberry for sale?

Thanks in advance for any info.
  2. RedMedicine

RedMedicine Member

Haven't seen it anywhere, and as far as I know it was just at the Barrel House. Can find the Vine on the shelves, though.
    djbreezy likes this.
  3. seanthornton152

seanthornton152 Member

I emailed Cascade recently and was told that Blueberry was all sold out
  4. maltmaster420

maltmaster420 Member

They didn't sell any to the local shops, though at one point Curtis mentioned that he may send a couple of cases to Seattle. I'm not sure if that actually happened, but it might be worth calling the barrel house to ask if any of it was distributed.
  5. hoparoundnw2337

hoparoundnw2337 Member

Was the Racoon Lodge (Cascade) sold out???
  6. bfg75

bfg75 Member

It's sold out at the brewery and no cases were sent to Seattle so best head to the ISO:FT forum...Looks like it's gone gone.
  7. MADhombrewer

MADhombrewer Member

I don't know if you know about this place or not but check them out if you can.

http://abeeratatime.com/

I haven't been able to make it there myself since they are closed when I am in the area but maybe they will have something to our liking. I don't think they will have Blueberry but ya never know.
  8. ramnuts

ramnuts Member

I bought Blueberry bottles a couple of times from the Raccoon Lodge, including a batch that was available before they released at the Barrel House. Might be worth a call to see if they still have any.
  9. Mahlik

Mahlik Member

It's not sold out yet. I just left the barrel house an hour ago and walked away with two more bottles. They said they had less than 2 cases though. So imagine it will be sold out by the end of the weekend.
  10. bfg75

bfg75 Member

So I guess they're just telling people they're gone via email? Interesting...
  11. black13

black13 Member

I'm sure the bottles sitting at the Barrelhouse are for onsite sale only.
  12. bfg75

bfg75 Member

Oh, I figured that but I emailed and asked if there were any left at the barrelhouse and got a "no" in reply haha.
  13. HuskyinPDX

HuskyinPDX Member

sold out at both locations! Bummed.
  14. csano

csano Member

On the bright side, they're releasing Sang Noir in the coming weeks, and will supposedly have Strawberry in bottles in June.