1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bolt Cutter in CT?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by RMoeNay, Nov 22, 2012.

1. RMoeNay

RMoeNay Advocate (515) Connecticut Sep 22, 2010

Any sightings yet? I read on Founder's website that it was indeed coming to Connecticut. Thanks

2. smutty33

smutty33 Advocate (650) Connecticut Jun 12, 2009

Seems that most legit craft stores are getting atleast a case.

Ask your neighborhood beer manager,some are putting it on the shelf.Others are keeping it in the back.

Cheers

3. I think I got an email from Manchester W&L that they had it last week or the week before

4. ScottieD

ScottieD Savant (430) Connecticut Jul 30, 2011

It was at Amity on Friday. Had it in bombers.

5. RMoeNay

RMoeNay Advocate (515) Connecticut Sep 22, 2010

That's weird, went to amity and coastal and was told it has not gotten in yet (and on a side note anyone noticed how their prices are getting out of wack. Getting too pricey imo). I will try one more place tomorrow. Thanks!

smutty33 likes this.
  6. EDNOSE

EDNOSE Savant (255) Connecticut Oct 27, 2007

Mountview had it yesterday

naloxone likes this.
  7. Went to Fairway Market in Stamford yesterday and they had about 12 bottles left, 20.00 each.

Knifestyles likes this.
  8. Pahn

Pahn Advocate (705) New York Dec 2, 2009

i got mine at amity and manchester wine and liquors. i would try calling some m&r locations if you don't find any left in those two places.

9. I went Friday night 10 minutes before close and asked if they had any. The guy walks out of the back with the case haha. That's a great price too.

10. EDNOSE

EDNOSE Savant (255) Connecticut Oct 27, 2007

Yeah, I was surprised to see it for $20 at Anconas after seeing it for more than that up at Mountview. At $20, I might pick it up. It's a tough sell at that ABV when it's basically a bottle you have to share, though, or certainly commit a large portion of a night to solo.

11. Robtobfest

Robtobfest Savant (385) Connecticut Oct 21, 2009

A and P in Mystic has it.