1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bottle share at Pegs on March 8th-barrel day

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by BAstoutsNsours, Feb 9, 2013.

1. BAstoutsNsours

BAstoutsNsours Initiate (0) Florida Sep 21, 2012

Ok, I've received several BMs already on this. I know we are going to have a large group and I wanted to get an idea of how many people wanted to participate. Please reply to this thread if you're coming, and ill send out a group BM next week with the spreadsheet attached so you may list the bottles you're bringing. I know this is early, but I want to give Peg's an early heads up so we can secure a reservation.

If you still have the link to the last spreadsheet I sent for the 12/21 tasting, it's the same link.

Once again, please bring your own glassware for the bottle share. This should be a blast. Cheers!
  2. toofdoc

toofdoc Aficionado (240) New Mexico Jun 28, 2011

You know I'm in!
  3. Yup, I plan on being there. No link though.
  4. Coldsnack

Coldsnack Advocate (500) Florida Oct 29, 2012

Count me in.
  5. i should be able to make it
  6. BRoss242

BRoss242 Savant (305) Louisiana Mar 13, 2005

Is this gonna be on Friday night after the Barrel Aged event, or in the afternoon? I'm gonna be there at noon for the event.
  7. MADPolo

MADPolo Initiate (0) Alabama Dec 19, 2012

I'm a "Should be there"
  8. The wife and I will be there around noon. Any special requests from Wisconsin?
  9. BAstoutsNsours

This will start at noon.
  10. BRoss242

BRoss242 Savant (305) Louisiana Mar 13, 2005

Me and the wife are in, will it be on the side patio?
  11. BAstoutsNsours

Wherever Pegs selects for us. Last time we were on the deck.
  12. BAstoutsNsours

Even though he won't be attending, Marc (MarcatGSB), will be providing some stellar beers for all of us to try.
  13. Ravenacht

Ravenacht Advocate (500) Florida Aug 10, 2012

Count me in kind sir.
  14. Ravenacht

New Glarus...:)

If you want to do any IP trades i am for sure wanting some NG products.

Looking for ward to seeing you all at Peg's!
  15. badboy7113

badboy7113 Savant (360) Florida Jan 19, 2011

I may be attending. I am trying to work it out so that I can be there again.
  16. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Michigan Jan 8, 2011

This guy is a top quality BA and gentlemen. Hope you enjoy your trip!
    raymo55, RayUF07 and Ravenacht like this.
  17. Back at ya buddy! Sad you are not going to be there but we will be sharing beer with you in Grand Rapids end of March!
    raymo55 and MarcatGSB like this.
  18. luwak

luwak Savant (305) Arizona Mar 2, 2010

If it's okay with y'all...I'm in for sure.... with Bruery goods in tow....along with at least one other (who, though not on BA, will also bring something tasty)
  19. Corbet

Corbet Savant (330) Michigan Nov 7, 2010

The girlfriend and I will be there, hopefully with some Kuhnhenn, Shorts, or Founders growlers, depending on what interesting beers they have on tap!
    BRoss242 likes this.
  20. dolfan54fl

dolfan54fl Aficionado (190) Florida Mar 31, 2011

Count me in! The wife and I will both be coming,with several bottles to share.
    I have had reservations since December.A big thanks to Marc for sending us some great Michigan Brews.How are things going up there in the U.P.?
    MarcatGSB likes this.
  21. HighWine

HighWine Savant (320) Illinois Dec 11, 2010

Heading down from Chicago for the weekend. Looking forward to meeting some cool BAs and sharing some great beers!
    Dontcounttoday likes this.
  22. I'd love to be in if y'all will have me.
  23. Ravenacht

Looks like this is shaping up to be another great share at Peg's, everyone please BM the OP if you plan on attending.
  24. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Michigan Jan 8, 2011

A. O. K... Kind of jealous about this whole mega weekend down there. Winter is fine tho, been able to enjoy some snowshoeing this year. Cheers everyone! I'll be keeping up with this thread until it actually goes down. Should be a great bottle share.
  25. Coming in from Chicago and will be there at noon for the event. Any requests....?

Also, does Peg's do growler fills on their barrel aged day?
  26. Corbet

Corbet Savant (330) Michigan Nov 7, 2010

Pipeworks stuff.
    luwak and Dontcounttoday like this.
  27. BAstoutsNsours

They did do growler fills in December, but nothing has been confirmed for March 8th. I'll add you to our group BM. I think we are at our max after that, we're around ~30 people right now and I don't want to go overboard. Cheers!
  28. Ravenacht

For all you BA's coming in from out of town , if you want to try any local brew's Cigar City etc etc and you do not see them on the Beer spread sheet, please post what you want to try and i am sure all the local BA's and myself will try and bring extra's. Look forward to meeting you all. Cheers!

Dale
  29. beernads

beernads Advocate (520) Florida May 4, 2012

I should be around there at some point.
    dachshunddude86 likes this.
  30. RayUF07

RayUF07 Advocate (600) Florida Sep 22, 2012

My brother and I will most likely be there. Can't wait!

Marc, we are sad you can't make it!
    MarcatGSB likes this.
  31. jschonert

jschonert Savant (305) Missouri Apr 4, 2011

Any chance you could throw in 2 more? Coming from WV and bringing BA Abraxas
  32. To anyone on this list, can you please provide me with an address. I am sure that PA will be represented in some fashion down there, but just to make sure, I will be happy to send down a couple of bottles if someone can provide me an address that I can ship to. You take over just to make sure the Keystone State is represented. Maybe I can pick up a growler of Tired Hands stuff and maybe send down something from SpringHouse or something local up here just so PA is represented. Just need one person to start a conversation and I will send something down so you get it on say that Friday so if it is a growler it will be as fresh as possible. PA wants to be there!!!
    luwak and RCM505 like this.
  33. MADPolo

MADPolo Initiate (0) Alabama Dec 19, 2012

I dropped you a line.
  34. Hit you back. I just remembered that the Peg's event is on Friday so I will send something down for you to receive on Thursday at the address you gave me. Just remembered same weekend as Hunah so I forgot Peg's was on Friday. You'll be receiving some PA goodies on Thursday. Enjoy the day down there gang!
    Bluecane, jloomis and dachshunddude86 like this.
  35. That sounds awesome, but curious about the general crowd that's going to show up for this event. Will we be able to reserve the patio? Shit, RareR DOS is enough for most to not care about a bottle share.
    Bluecane likes this.
  36. I haven't met most of you and am more active over on RB, but I saw this and figured I'd throw my hat in the ring. Not 100% sure that I will be there but I'd love to get in on the google link and then if I will be there I'll add some bottles to it!
  37. Heatwave33

Heatwave33 Advocate (540) Florida Sep 13, 2011

The wife and I might attend depending if she has to work that day. Worse case scenario we get there at 8pm. How long do you guys stay there til?
  38. BAstoutsNsours

Till Peg has to call the cops on us....
    woodchopper, luwak, Ravenacht and 2 others like this.
  39. Let me know if there is room for 2-3 more, coming from NC
  40. I will be attending and plan on bringing some Spring House stuff (Big Gruesome and Planet Bean) as well as some other PA goodies. BM me and let me know what you are sending down so I don't bring the same stuff. Cheers man....thanks for reaching out!