1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bourbon Peche Mortel

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rjacobs6, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Anyone have any idea when the bottle release for this is? Heard it was soon.

2. Unfortunately, they boxed it with glasses as a christmas gift set.

1x peche bourbon
    1x derniere volonté pinot aged
    2x glasses

3. I, S, frickin' O!!! :p

4. Been told they only made 100 Christmas gift sets. Maybe we can expect a proper release (4 packs) in the next months...

5. well that sucks... ISO - gift pack, anyone want some West Coast bevies :D

6. Yeah, not sure if the South Shore even received some. They didn't have any at Flaveurs.

7. And I know a shop in Mtl that kept the 5 sets they received for the staff...

8. Yeah, that's not cool on the store's part. The thing with these gift packs is there was no indication from DDC's Facebook or Twitter. I called the brewery and they said they couldn't even tell me which stores received the gift packs. I love their beers but recently, i've found their customer service touch to be lacking.

9. I, too, love DDC. I will promote them to whoever will listen. However, do you ever find it REALLY tough to get a beer at the mtl pub? I mean, sometimes the wait is so long that when I finally have the opportunity to order, I end up ordering two beers, haha. Love 'me anyways.

10. Laberge had 1 left that I seen last night after picking one up. Also had Grande Noirceur and Solstice.

11. They had a gift pack!!! Might have to swing by there tonight. Thanks Seany!

12. Yeah, I was blown away too! Be careful if you do pick one up, one of my bottles fell out as I put it in the car, thankfully onto the seat, so no damage. Now I can finally have the Peche I got from you knowing I have another!!

13. There was a small rumour these may have been making their way to Alberta................Hoser, can you shed any more light?

14. The thruth is that the did 300 gift set, 30 of them included a pinot noir barrel version of their 6e sour, and 270 other was made with the derniere volonte pinot noir. They should release some 4 packs in the beginning of 2013, but no release date have been announced yet !

Cheers

spinrsx, seblp and oldp0rt like this.