1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Brews Almighty in Everett?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by twelveinches, Jan 4, 2013.

1. My wife's friend is talking about a new shoppe in Everett on Grand Ave.

Any of you guys been too this place yet?? how is bottle selection??
  2. Bottle selection is miserable. 12 taps with a decent selection. Growler fills only, no pints. A pass at this point.
  3. Yep thanks, I see many more trips to Bellingham in my future.... at least there is never any traffic.
  4. podunkparte

podunkparte Initiate (0) Washington Nov 14, 2009

If the trips to Bellingham are in response to this new place not being very good, take the extra 5 minutes and head to Special Brews in north Lynnwood. Great bottle selection, solid rotating tap list, growler fills, and the service is awesome!
    flagmantho, slinkie and NWer like this.
  5. blguillen

blguillen Savant (300) California Apr 19, 2011

I recently visited Special Brews while visiting family in Everett. Amazing store. Definitely recommend!
  6. beertunes

beertunes Poobah (1,035) Washington Sep 24, 2007

Yeah, I don't need any more competition getting the good stuff at Elizabeth Station!;)
  7. Stumbled upon Special Brews on Saturday. Nice people and great bottle selection.
  8. yeah I live in Mount Vernon so either way it's quite the little drive for me.

Special Brews is great but damn she packs that place on Fri/Sat. nights..... last 3 or 4 times i've been in it's been borderline standing room only.

Elizabeth Station isn't quite up too par with Special Brews yet but looks promising.... nice big space with plenty of room too grow....a remodel and 20+ taps sometime soon they say....
  9. Yeah, it does get crazy in there. I try to get there on my lunch break around 11 or 11:30; pretty much get the place to myself then.