1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Brewvival Tasting

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by Heissman, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Heissman

Heissman Zealot (80) Georgia Dec 22, 2011

Already noticed some threads about tasting before brewvival. First time being able to make it and was wondering what the whole deal was.

2. Usually there is a big tasting over at Brianzehner's house the night before. I suspect he'll chime in here shortly if it's goin' down again.

3. Of course! Guess it's getting close to the time to post something about it. 7pm the night before. Hopefully we'll manage to keep it under control.

MarkSCCOT likes this.
  4. my original brewvival partner, and free place to stay, can no longer go. So i was thinking about getting a room at the Aloft. Does anyone do any kind of share there the night before or evening after? I was planning to come down Friday originally, but may just drive down Saturday AM to save some money.

5. RyanBeer13

RyanBeer13 Initiate (0) Virginia Jan 24, 2011

Coming down from richmond va

6. Aloft is not far from Brian's house. You should come Friday and do the tasting; some awesome stuff last year!

7. I look forward to this tasting every year. It is always epic and it is great to see other BA's from out of town!

8. RyanBeer13

RyanBeer13 Initiate (0) Virginia Jan 24, 2011

Im most likely staying @ the alot also. Thats were we stayed last year.

9. I will be in town. I can probably bring some local Texas brews from Austin, San Antonio and maybe Houston. If anyone wants to hook me up with contact info email beerpilgrim at gmail as I don't get on here much. Thanks guys!