1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Bruery Provisions

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by brandon0350, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Never been to Provisions but thinking about stopping by to check out their sour selection... What can i find on a typical day?

2. pinkgrenade

pinkgrenade Savant (270) California Aug 19, 2011

3. Well, they haven't updated their beer list for a few weeks now so I don't think that it's that relevant. I don't know if they had Oude Tart left on the shelves or not last I was there (Friday), but they have Mother Funker and Sour in the Rye me thinks. They have their year 'round stuff as well. Sorry I couldn't recall anything else!

They do full pours (as well as their normal flights) so it should be a good time for you.

4. AndresR

AndresR Savant (255) California Jul 19, 2009

Provisions will be a total Madhouse with everyone picking up their allotments between the 2 RS sessions this Sat. Great crowd though I'm sure!

5. BeerShman

BeerShman Savant (265) California Dec 14, 2010

Also, check out Taphunter.com and search for Bruery Provisions. They update their taps more frequently and if I recall, we're updated a couple of days ago. Should give you an idea of what's there.

When do you plan on going?

Cheers

6. smaisch

smaisch Aficionado (155) California Nov 23, 2009

NoSignsOfPain likes this.
  7. nanobrew

nanobrew Initiate (0) California Dec 31, 2008

When I was there this past weekend (Friday) they had Oude Tart, SitR, and Mother Funker all for sale in bottles. On tap they had Filmishmish, SitR, and I believe another sour, but I forget what.

NoSignsOfPain likes this.