1. American Craft Beer Fest is this weekend in Boston, Mass. Join us for 640+ beers from 140+ brewers! Tickets for Friday, May 29 are still available. Cheers!

Buy craft beer online that ships to Texas???

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by cloeren13, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloeren13

cloeren13 Aficionado (115) Texas Aug 21, 2011

Does anyone know a site that will allow you to get around the "legal" ropes and buy beer online and have it shipped to Texas?

Thanks

2. ChanceK

ChanceK Initiate (0) Texas Feb 13, 2012

Also very interested.

3. Loves me some Holiday Wine Cellar. Also, Halftime Beverage.

4. fatbeats18

fatbeats18 Aficionado (230) Texas Feb 22, 2011

i called halftime and they said they dont ship to tx, have you tried them before?

5. BgThang

BgThang Savant (455) Texas Dec 23, 2007

TABC has cracked down on online retailers that ship to texas. all the old ones, southbay, oak tree, archers, etc... have all stopped. so in the general sense the answer is no.

6. Hanzo

Hanzo Champion (965) Virginia Feb 27, 2012

For being so hopped up on freedom, Texas sure does have some stupid liquor laws.

7. r0nburgundy69

r0nburgundy69 Savant (255) Texas Jan 27, 2012

damn, I was hoping to learn of a good one

8. lokieman

lokieman Savant (475) Oklahoma Jan 20, 2011

I've heard that a place called Charleston Beer Exchange will ship to TX but never attempted it. I checked out their inventory to see what they had available and at first it looks impressive until you realize that the majority of the selections they have listed are out of stock. They did have some stuff that was interesting and out of our reach here in TX but never followed through with it. Other than that I've never heard of any online retailer that will ship here....

9. Onslow

Onslow Savant (405) Texas Apr 12, 2007

everytime someone posts something like this.. i have to shake my head..

please, tell EVERYONE where you get your online sales from, and then ruin it for the people who know to keep their mouths shut... its illegal, alert tabc on your own time...

think about it for a second...

its like that fight club rule...

10. jamescain

jamescain Advocate (660) Texas Jul 14, 2009

Let's just say there are places, they exist, if you post them in here then they probably wont be doing it for vary long. I have never ordered beers online and prefer to trade, but I know people that do.

11. Seriously, let's keep the name naming via private messages. There are not many places that ship to TX, but those that do ship do not advertise it.

12. Todd

Todd Founder (1,650) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

Locking this one down: Seeking illegal advice when you should be looking into how you can help change the laws that restrict this from happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.