1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Cantillon at De Bierkoning (Amsterdam)

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by Lognar, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Lognar

Lognar Initiate (0) Illinois Apr 10, 2012

A friend was kind enough to be willing to bring back a bottle or two from Amsterdam next week. I'm sending him to De Bierkoning in search of Cantillon.

Would someone be able to give me an estimate of how much Classic Gueuze, Fou'Foune, Iris, or Cuvee des Champions (Saint Gilloise) might cost me?

Also, any shot of them having Narke Kaggen! Stormaktsporter? Price?

Thanks for the help.
  2. Narke doesn't leave Sweden with the exception of beer fests. Shocked if you can score that.
  3. Lognar

Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. Lognar

I emailed them a few days ago. Haven't heard back yet.
  5. Are you on facebook? if so, there is an employee on FB! I will give you the name...

Thijs
  6. Lognar

Sure, just shoot me a message. Thanks, Brabander.
  7. Are you connected with me on FB? If not: Thijs Brabander. I got a mail back from the Bierkoning. They only have the Iris and some other normal Cantillons. The rest you are seeking for is unavailable...

Thijs
  8. Lognar

Thanks Brabander. I appreciate the help.
  9. Hi, we got most cantillon in stock, prices range from 3.50 till 14 euros. Shoot me a pm and we'll work something out.
  10. Lognar

Thanks for the help, Morningstorm, but my friend already left for Amsterdam and I have no means of contacting him now.