1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Cantillon Public Brew Session Nov, 9 2013?

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by jmfitz, Aug 11, 2013.

1. jmfitz

jmfitz Aspirant (40) Missouri Jul 7, 2013

i'll be traveling around europe on a work trip, and will be done with all work around the 6th of Nov. i've seen this event talked about in the past, and being a home brewer, i'm thinking the timing is about perfect and is now must hit and worth extending my trip. so i'm thinking of buming around Belgium for a couple of days on 6th, 7th, and 8th and finishing up a little beer adventure in Brussels at Cantillon on the 9th... i'll be traveling solo and was curious if anyone else from the states, or english speaking people are going to be around Belgium during this time touring breweries, or going to this public brew session also? and maybe some peeps to meet and share some beers with so i'm not totally solo on this trip:)!

also i know there is a wealth of info on these forums that i need to start diving into, but i'll take any super must hit recommendations around the area also! this won't be my first trip to the area, and already have a couple of places i need to revisit (the beer, food, and people at t' Waagstuk in Antwerp we're amazing. go if you haven't been there before, go, as i'll definitely be back!)