CCB Hotter than Helles cans in Orlando?

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by ScottUCF84, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ScottUCF84

ScottUCF84 Savant (255) Florida Apr 7, 2006

Hey all,

Big fan of their Helles lager as a session beer and was wondering if anyone has seen the cans up here in Orlando? I know Total Wine off Colonial does not have them, and doesn't know if or when they will get them (they have the other 3 CCB cans though). Just wanted to stock up on some of this stuff for NFL this weekend, and I also find it good to alternate in between the stronger IPAs etc.

2. toofdoc

toofdoc Savant (250) New Mexico Jun 28, 2011

It hasn't hit many distributors yet. I know my local distributor, Brown, for south Florida is picking it up in mid February. You need to check with your local distributor. If they haven't picked it up ask when they will. I'm sure Orlando won't be deprived of any CCB cans. I myself can't wait for cans of invasion pale ale...

Cheers!

3. scottyshades

scottyshades Savant (395) Florida Jul 9, 2007

Yea, about a month to go! Glad to see the can revolution

4. ScottUCF84

Thanks for the help. According to Brown Distributing, the Total Wine I spoke of has it. So that should mean it's there, or it's coming soon.

5. Pittsky

Pittsky Aficionado (215) Florida May 28, 2009

only seen cracker and jai alai...

6. Been waiting to see this for a bit too. I actually went to order a keg of Helles from Total Wine in late December and they said it wasn't available currently either. I've seen tons of Cracker, Maduro and Jai Alai though.

7. kpanter

kpanter Aficionado (220) Florida Nov 25, 2012

Check ABC. I am pretty sure that where I scored my cans of Helles. I definitely grabbed in locally in orlando

8. BigGene

BigGene Initiate (0) Florida Oct 30, 2010

You can get kegs right from the brewery, Just have to call and schedule the pickup, They have a $45 deposit.

9. gunhaver

gunhaver Savant (455) Florida May 27, 2007

we don't do kegs of Helles yet, though

10. ScottUCF84

Checked with Total yesterday and they still don't have the cans. kpanter which ABC? I checked with the one over on the east side (by Avalon park) and they didn't have it. Maybe the one on Semoran or downtown...I will call.

11. BigGene

BigGene Initiate (0) Florida Oct 30, 2010

Someone Posted a Pic of a huge display of CCB cans at a Whole Foods, i think it was the one on Dr Philiips. I think I saw 4 different cans. Give them a call

12. thirstygator

thirstygator Savant (250) Florida Mar 29, 2012

They have Helles cans at the 7-11 on Colonial and Magnolia of all places

13. kpanter

kpanter Aficionado (220) Florida Nov 25, 2012

Check the one down Alafaya, pretty sure I have found White Oak Jai Alai and Helles there. Recently I found Helles at the ABC in Altamonte Springs I believe. Call ABC, and ask what stores have Helles, and they will point you in the right direction.