1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Central Waters Fifteen

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by wiscokid920, Jan 24, 2013.

1. wiscokid920

wiscokid920 Savant (445) Maryland Apr 27, 2011

[​IMG]

Loving the new label!

Who's making the trip out to CW this Saturday to get some?

InVinoVeritas and Ri0 like this.
  2. maximum12

maximum12 Champion (755) Minnesota Jan 21, 2008

Nobody. Forecast is for freak tornadic activity centered on Amherst. Stay in your homes.

3. ystazi

ystazi Savant (350) Illinois Jan 5, 2010

might be worth it

4. Ri0

Ri0 Champion (945) Wisconsin Jul 1, 2012

How is it they can make a nice label like that, but all their others are so plain and boring?
    A coworker of mine is going; sadly I won't be...

5. wiscokid920

wiscokid920 Savant (445) Maryland Apr 27, 2011

They definitely revamped their Brewer Reserve Labels. All of which have that similar style! A great improvement IMO!

InVinoVeritas likes this.
  6. a couple questions.

1) do we know how many bottles will be released. or how late can one show up and land a bottle?
    2) do we know how much a bottle will be?

i looked online and didn't find much info on it.

i'm trying to decide if it is worth the trek from chicago or not. i get out of work at 1, so won't be able to make it until about 430-5. thanks all.

7. ok so i searched a bit harder and found this: Central Waters 15th Anniversary

ugh, that makes me want to go so badly.

the no cover, no tickets has me worried. as it will take me 3.5 hours to get there on 41, arriving around 430-5.

8. Oof. What a clusterfuck.

I don't think I will be travelling 7 hours for an unticketed beer release ever again.

I hope they take a few things away from yesterday to better their next event.

SourAddict likes this.
  9. elliott1184

elliott1184 Savant (390) Minnesota Mar 31, 2011

Is this hitting distribution at all or was it brewery only?

10. brewery only.

11. Would be cool if an existing (or new) Wisconsin trade partner wanted to trade one or more of these with some of the other CW stuff to me.

Eclipse, Bruery, BA Bigfoot, Russian River etc. . . whatever floats your boat out this way.

So let's hear some of the details on how Amherst, Wisconsin got overrun with beer geeks last night?

Totally unrelated, but I'm calling Wade Barrett to win the Rumble tonight. CM Punk over Rock. Lesnar run in.

12. SO MANY LINES EVERYWHERE!

the only time i didn't have to wait in line was when i was waiting in line and was right next to the bar. was able to order a beer without waiting.