Chance to win 2013 Hunahpu's!! LIF

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by sendsilk, Mar 10, 2013.

1. richkrull

richkrull Savant (490) Wisconsin Dec 4, 2010

I'm in. Thanks for doing this Matt!

2. sendsilk

sendsilk Advocate (500) Florida Aug 31, 2007

It was great meeting you too! Thanks so much!

3. sendsilk

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to the raffle. Sincerely, I thank all of you for your support. Two things I would like to report:
    1- I've far surpassed my goal thanks to everyone on here! I'm going to cap the donations for the raffle at $1600 to ensure that I will provide all of the winners with their promised Hunahpu's. At $1600' that's 16 bottles I'll be happily giving away, I only planned on 10 bottles or so and I don't want to be short bottles for any of the winners. Right now I have the 16 bottles so everyone is covered without me having to borrow any! Of course any donations will still be appreciated!
    2-Because of all of your donations, the Florida Chapter of the ALS Association received the USA Weekend Make A Difference Day All-Star Award for $10,000!! Thanks again everyone and I'll be taping the drawing this weekend and figure out how to put it up for everyone to see!

Cheers to everyone for this,
    Matt

4. sendsilk

Thank you Rich!

5. sendsilk

Oh, and there's still $40 left to get to $1600 of anyone still wants to be entered in the Hunahpu's drawing.

6. cfh64

cfh64 Advocate (730) Texas Aug 16, 2005

Not anymore :)

Thanks for doing this.

7. sendsilk

Lol! That was quick! Thanks Brad! And it's closed.

8. cfh64

cfh64 Advocate (730) Texas Aug 16, 2005

My pleasure, I've actually been meaning to donate for awhile but for whatever reason I thought the deadine was tomorrow. Today was payday, so I found the thread to donate and saw your last post just in time to help you reach your goal. Thanks again.

9. jegross2

jegross2 Advocate (715) Illinois Jan 3, 2010

Matt, you are an awesome and generous person. Glad to contribute. Will investigate to see if I can get my employer to match as well!

10. sendsilk

Jeffrey, thank so much for the donation,mo truly appreciate it!

11. MykelJH

MykelJH Savant (290) California Aug 3, 2011

Great thing your doing Matt. Thank you