Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine and select auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Cinnebarre (Arboretum Charlotte)

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by GehenHerzog, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Does anyone know what they have to offer on tap/bottles at this movie theatre?
  2. Handle

Handle Savant (405) North Carolina Mar 16, 2009

Here's their menu, but I'm not sure if it's up-to-date. I feel like I saw some mention of Four Friends having their I-77 there.
  3. I was just there today, the only Charlotte beer on tap was a "Cinnebrew" that Four Friends contract brews for them. I recall a Natty Greene's tap as well. Definitely a spot in desperate need of more craft.
  4. They using that one to flavor the popcorn?
  5. whitekiboko

whitekiboko Savant (425) South Carolina Sep 22, 2006 Verified

It's probably an english style with enough diacetyl to give you cancer, as style demands.
    samtallica and wolfeman007 like this.
  6. I enjoyed going to see Skyfall at that place, but it wasn't because of the beer. I think I had a Big Boss High Roller - noticed there wasn't much local other than their "in-house" 4 Friends garbage. I'm amazed they are still brewing/selling beer, honestly.