1. One Hundred Mags (Rule). Check out the sneak peek of BeerAdvocate magazine #100, plus some of the changes coming your way.

Cisco Full and By Rye

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Jnorton00, May 9, 2012.

1. I'm on the lookout for this but have never seen it the best of my knowledge. Has anyone else seen it anywhere sitting on shelves or is this one long gone?

2. I saw a single bottle at Marty's a while ago (late 2010/early 2011 I believe). I have not seen it since. I have seen the others in the series, though, and I definitely recommend them.

3. I think this one's been off the shelves for awhile now. Maybe they'll re-release it. I've seen some of the others slowly making their way back.

4. davey101

davey101 Initiate (0) Connecticut Apr 14, 2009

I bought a bottle back in October in Springfield. I feel like I have seen it since, but I always confuse a few in the series. I'll be in the area tomorrow so I'll take a look at the store where I originally found it.

I did see lady of the woods on the shelf in CT. First time ever seeing that one.

5. An old bottle still at Blanchards Allston, $19.99

6. Knifestyles

Knifestyles Savant (455) New York Jun 7, 2005

Apparently, Full & By is no more (per their brewer). The bottles that you see on the shelves now are from the original batch and likely the last that you'll see of them.

7. I just grabbed 2 bottles this week from Lukes in Rockland, there was 5 more bottles on the shelf along with 6-7 other types of the Cisco woods series.... love these beers.

8. Gone now.

9. There were several left and other Woods series at Yankee Spirits in Attleboro this Saturday.

10. BenZ

BenZ Aficionado (235) Virginia Nov 11, 2004

If anybody wants to pick one or two up for me, I can almost certainly find something to trade to you for them!

11. kleo

kleo Aficionado (210) Massachusetts Apr 27, 2009

I'd check WineNation. As established in several threads, they have old stock kicking around.

jomobono likes this.
  12. 4 bottles left at Russell's in amherst.

13. Does anyone know if they are going to make anymore Pechish? I know it is still around, but was curious.

Full and By Rye was at Granite Liquors up until last week for almost a year. I snagged the last two bottles I believe unless they had more out back.

14. I was told that Pechish will be out again soon in a month or so.

Trevdawg likes this.
  15. i want this to happen.

16. stupac2

stupac2 Initiate (0) California Feb 22, 2011

ISO ISO ISO

Trevdawg likes this.