1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

City Pages Beer Fest

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by blackdog1101, Jun 1, 2012.

1. allouez86

allouez86 Savant (340) Wisconsin Jan 24, 2009

If I was going to judge solely off of the beer that will be there, I'd say no.

2. No Surly? Oh wait...it is put on by MGM, must be that chick from the Burnsville location ;)

3. hahahahahaha wow. what a bad list.

4. Steasy66

Steasy66 Savant (345) Minnesota Feb 23, 2012

Lime-a-rita for the win.

Cyclone8 likes this.
  5. It's a Main Stream Macro fest. I used to go in the late Nineties and early 2000s and it was actually pretty fun at the time, but there are much better festivals around now.

6. I will be there. I have been trying to get some of my non-craft drinking friends to come out to an event and I feel like this could be a non-threatening way to get them to try some new stuff.

7. Bud Light Platinum! Smirnoff Signature Screwdriver ! I'm in!

Any BAs want to do a tasting in line while we wait to get in? I've got a couple of bombers of Bud Ice to share. I'll also bring some 2011 Miller Chill, the non-waxed dip version...

8. JohnBierman

JohnBierman Savant (265) Minnesota Sep 27, 2006

Hate if you want.

Otherwise, come see me! I will be drinking Saga. As much as I can for a few hours. Try and beat that at a bar for the price point of this fest.

That said...it will be a stupid, shit-show is a beer fest. That doesn't bother me. I am up for a drunken party from time to time.