1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Coffee/Cherry Rye sightings in MA

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by MasterCraft, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I believe thats the right spelling - it's in the Ace Hardware plaza.
  2. And gone - any other sightings today???
  3. FYI Harrington's already sold out on the Cherry Rye (1 pm)
  4. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (250) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

Wait, Georgio's is out of the Coffee already?
  5. No, that's it. First search result is their Facebook page, which shows they have three left.
  6. harrington's out of cherry rye - should still be some BCBCS at Georgios. Call them: 978-663-7500
  7. Ataraxia

Do you know of any other places? :)

Apparently some wanker got the last few at lunchtime today, way before I could have gotten there in time after work
  8. jomobono

jomobono Savant (390) Massachusetts Mar 12, 2012

I think I know of said wanker.
    Jnorton00 likes this.
  9. Ataraxia

Haha, I'm just mad I didn't call ahead to see if they would be willing to hold them. Onto the next rumor I guess...
  10. jomobono

KBS!!
  11. Ataraxia

EDIT: Next 'tipoff' on a MA location with BCBCS
  12. jomobono

Oooh right right. We got until April for that shit show.
  13. mgordong

mgordong Initiate (20) Jan 30, 2013

Hi there. I'm some wanker! Sorry, but someone had to get the last of it, and someone had to be the first one to miss out. Better luck next time Ataraxia....
  14. Grabbed coffee from Charles St Liquors in Boston about an hour ago, it's first come first serve (no holds) $14.50. Happy Hunting!
  15. Ataraxia

No limits? Did they get more than the expected single case? :eek:
  16. Just got cherry rye and nightstalker at Baystate Food and Spirits in Brookline. 1 bottle/person limit.
    Cheers!
    Drew
  17. Yes it was one per, they received 1 case
  18. How many bottles were left??
  19. He said I was 3rd
  20. brikelly

brikelly Savant (405) New Hampshire Apr 11, 2010

A case of Cherry was in Ball Sq. Liquors today. Announced on FB, gone in an hour and a half. Apparently a record.

And no I didn't get any... :(
  21. Ataraxia

Still looking for Coffee :D
  22. Blanchard's in Allston got some today
  23. a74gent

a74gent Savant (395) Massachusetts Mar 16, 2010

Come on folks...help a new Mass resident out....can I get some tips...I'll leave the office right now... LOL.
  24. Not sure how many were left.. as of last night around 7pm Downtown Wine & Spirits in Somerville there was a case of Cherry Rye.. I picked one up this morning on my way to work! Happy BCS'ing!

Anyone know where there is some Coffee left?
  25. good price for that!
  26. might have a lead on coffee coming today.. I'll keep everyone updated when I hear more!
  27. Not sure how many were left.. as of last night around 7pm Downtown Wine & Spirits in Somerville there was a case of Cherry Rye.. I picked one up this morning on my way to work! Happy BCS'ing!

Anyone know where there is some Coffee left?
  28. Brookline wine press has both. Ask at the counter.
    mmmaaattt and IcemanCometh like this.
  29. I'm only saying this becuase I got mine last night :) but Cambridge Wine & Spirits in Fresh Pond has a few bottles of Coffee left. Enjoy!
  30. Seems like it finally hit Boston hard yesterday. Got mine at Ball Sq. but had to hustle there before they ran out.
  31. Dude working the counter at wine press was blown away when I showed up to get a bottle. "How did you know?"
  32. "20.00?!? That must be some real good shit"
  33. I like to play the "let's see how long it takes someone to post after we've gotten X" game. When I don't mention it myself at least.
    OrangeAmps likes this.
  34. If we used our detective skills and information gathering for good we could do big things!
    OrangeAmps likes this.
  35. a74gent

a74gent Savant (395) Massachusetts Mar 16, 2010

THIS isn't for good?????
    Jnorton00 likes this.
  36. Just called, they just sold their last bottle!
  37. Burmans and Lexington Got a case in a few hours ago
  38. Picked up a BCBS Coffee at Liquor Land in Boston at Mass Ave. Had about 6 more left Friday night.
  39. MVP09

MVP09 Savant (365) Massachusetts Oct 19, 2012

Looks like its trickling in to Boston area near NW rte 95 area. Any SE Mass/RI sightings? Got 1 bottle of Coffee about a month ago in Mansfield. And regular is somewhat easy to run into.
  40. Just spotted Cherry at West Concord Liquors. Still have a few bombers left. $19.99 each. Also had a few bottles of Big John, Madame Rose, and some four-packs of the regular Bourbon County Brand Stout. Get some.

McAloon's in North Andover had some coffee available ($14.99) last Thursday. Not sure if it's still there, though. Worth a call.