1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Coming to Belgium May 9-15...who wants to hang?

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by DStoked, Feb 18, 2013.

1. DStoked

DStoked Savant (320) Ohio Sep 28, 2011

Itinerary is hazy as of now, but arriving the morning of the 9th and leaving the 15th. Just looking for some BAs who might be interesting in grabbing a beer, showing my buddy and I around, and/or doing some in-person swapping. Will be in Brussels for a few days, and some TBD combination of Antwerp, Brugges, Gent, and Amsterdam.

Cheers,
    D
  2. Always in for a trade and a beer in Gent or Antwerp (or Brussel) :)
  3. DenMar

DenMar Aspirant (35) Nov 4, 2012

Love to trade and meet, Please let me know what you are looking for?
  4. SimonS

SimonS Initiate (0) Belgium Apr 7, 2010

Hi. I can meet up as Well. I prefer Antwerp but Gent is also possible. What are you looking for?
  5. DStoked

Hey guys, I guess I haven't been following my own thread very closely. We'll be spending a few days in Brussels, and probably a day each in Antwerp, Brugge, and Amsterdam.

I've been working on a pretty big trade with BelgianBeerPope already, but basically I'm looking for the limited stuff I won't be able to pick up in stores, especially from Cantillon, 3F, De Struise, etc.

I'm going to be bringing home a lot of beer one way or another, so I figured if I could trade and share some American stuff with you guys instead of buying it all we'd both benefit.

BM me and let me know what you want/have.

-Dave
  6. DStoked

By the way, if anyone wants to recommend unique Belgian beer-related things to do I'd really appreciate. I'm looking for things you can ONLY do/get/see in Belgium. E.g. Mea Culpa glass, Westvleteren, Cantillon tour, etc.

Thanks!
  7. if you come to bruges i wanne always trade just let me know what you whant