1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Cool bottles in the Tri-City area?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by JohnGalt1, Nov 23, 2012.

1. JohnGalt1

JohnGalt1 Advocate (710) Idaho Aug 10, 2005

My brother is in Richland and is offering to bring back some stuff for me. I checked the place listings and am sending him to West Richland Beer and Wine and The Beer Shoppe in Yakima.

Any ideas on what is available? Cascade Sours, Midnight Sun Berserker, Cantillon? Basically, I am looking for things NOT available in Boise.. We get all the Deschutes, Full Sail, alot of other PNW bottles.

Any information would be appreciated... Thanks, Toby.

2. No Cantillon in the Tri Cities for sure, we don't get them at all in WA right now. I don't think Cascade distributes outside the Seattle area in WA.

You can get Ice Harbor bottle 6-packs down in the Tri-Cities. Maybe Laht Neppur bombers. We don't get either in Seattle. Not sure about anything else special.

3. tozerm

tozerm Savant (375) Washington Jul 1, 2005

Extremely doubtful.. the distributors in Yakima/Tri-Cities don't have much of anything that isn't available in Seattle wit the exception of locally produced stuff... 99% of all the craft/import beer that reaches those markets comes out of a Seattle warehouse.

4. JohnGalt1

JohnGalt1 Advocate (710) Idaho Aug 10, 2005

Anybody know if Big Sky's Ivan has hit yet?