1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Countdown to Brewvival

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by Rymar9, Jan 27, 2013.

1. "Walked into Brian Zehner's house off Dorchester. Place was loaded with heavy, big stouts, felt unsafe. Living room reeked of booze and had a weird, yeasty smell. Saw bottle caps strewn everywhere. Heard sinister laughter from upstairs, there was some person in a large blue furry suit doing unspeakable things to a bottle of beer. Left immediately. 1/5 stars."

flipdog0, rbradley, JulianB and 3 others like this.
  2. damn... I didn't think anyone saw me in the furry blue suit...

3. No bashing! All funning!

4. raverjames

raverjames Savant (490) Virginia Dec 11, 2003

Someone needs spankins.

FutureCowboy likes this.
  5. China still cool!

6. trevord13

trevord13 Aficionado (145) Virginia Sep 30, 2010

Just picked up 2 tickets for the Sunday breakfast. A little pricey, but the wife really wanted to go .... how could I resist

7. raverjames

raverjames Savant (490) Virginia Dec 11, 2003

As much as I would love to go to that, I am sure I will be hung over

8. This is kind of my thinking, as well.

9. Hopefully I'll be back in Greensboro by 10 a.m. (plan on taking to the road around 4 a.m.). This is when it really sucks working 3rd shift.

10. trevord13

trevord13 Aficionado (145) Virginia Sep 30, 2010

I told her we would be hung over as shit, then have to drive back almost 6hrs. Monday the 25th is shaping up to be a sick day

11. Looking for 2 tickets! Message me please, can pay price and throw in some tasty beers for the tickets!

12. I'm looking for 1 ticket if anyone has a single to unload.

13. Might as well throw my hat in here too. Looking for 3 tickets. Dropped the ball, and could throw in a brew or two you'd be happy to have.

14. Between no traffic and the trip taking 5, I'd say sobriety is your only obstacle.

15. Anyone heard if Craftsman Taphouse opened downtown yet?

16. Not a problem, if I can crawl to my rental car I'll be good to go. lol