1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Country Boy Coffee Stouts

Discussion in 'US - South' started by drfabulous, Jan 19, 2013.

1. drfabulous

drfabulous Savant (260) Kentucky Jul 23, 2005

Get on down to Country Boy and try the Guatemalan and Espresso stouts made with Nate's Coffee. These are two awesome beers. Big coffee flavors and aroma. Loved both, but the Guatemalan had the bolder flavors. Plus, all the Stillwaters from Wednesday are still on.

And next door, Shenanigan's has Zombie Dust on tap.
  2. Just had both coffee stouts at Country Boy, enjoyed both. Good to know about the Zombie Dust.
  3. The one good thing is we won't have to worry about someone on here with a Country Boy avatar calling us "pussies" and "bitches" for supporting Liquor Barn / Pazzo's / Beer Trappe like they did that that recent thread.
  4. drfabulous

drfabulous Savant (260) Kentucky Jul 23, 2005

I just like to see all establishments do well so that I CAN DO WELL. I like beer to be everywhere. And there is often good beer around to drink in many places around town.
    BEERchitect and bradfordjohnson like this.
  5. Yep...I spread my dollars around to everyone...competition = more choices.
  6. JimDH

JimDH Aficionado (215) Kentucky Feb 7, 2011

FWIW that individual does not work at Country Boy. I hate to see them saddled with that.
  7. That does make me feel better...it's a shame that had to happen. I saw the comments were removed.