Craft Beer Confessions

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Stinkypuss, Jan 2, 2013.

1. jglowe77

jglowe77 Initiate (0) Massachusetts Jan 24, 2011

Then it's silly for him to be on this website, is it not?

2. crushedvol

crushedvol Savant (265) Illinois Jan 29, 2008

It's silly for a lot of people to be on this website

libbey, luwak, MarkIntihar and 5 others like this.
  4. Probably getting a ride to an ATM in Copenhagen with a guy who worked at the store so I could get money to buy some loons then chasing after the metro carrying a case and a half of loons so I didn't have to wait for the next one to come.

luwak likes this.
  5. Shagtastic

Shagtastic Initiate (0) Indiana Jul 30, 2011

These sort of things keep me up at night

6. ehammond1

ehammond1 Initiate (0) Jul 4, 2008

I keep trading with him in hopes to one day put him on the Bad Traders List and end his misery. So far, no such luck.

7. FosterJM

FosterJM Champion (835) California Nov 16, 2009

I dont think anyone should ever drink with Ehammond1 or Markintihar. Eric is just WAY to excitable and mark is just the meanest BA I have ever met!!!!

Cheers!

MarkIntihar and ehammond1 like this.
  8. Let's see. Having my wife offer to take a 7 hour round trip to VT for Hill Farmstead and the Alchemist for my b-day and taking her up on it. Traveling with my wife and taking a 10 mile detour on the way to Florida for a beer store and a 20 mile detour on the way back to go to Troeg's. And she hates detours.

Asking everyone I know who is traveling out-of-state to pick me up some beer and giving them a list. Asking everyone I know who lives out-of-state to send me beers I can't get at home and giving them a list. Why trade?

Stinkypuss likes this.
  9. I drove for 2.5 hours to SD to wait in like for hours for the Churchill's Finest Hour party/release. I plan on doing it again this year.

10. Typically, when and where is the release party every year?

11. It's in February or March at Churchill's Pub & Grille in San Marcos.

12. Aaaaaaand I'm there

13. Convinced my wife to get a kegerator because of the World's "recycling issues".

Stinkypuss, Envelopes and VonZipper like this.
  14. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

I've tricked my girlfriend into wale watching quite a few times.

"Oh honey, let's go out to Jester King 'for lunch'" *leave with 4 limited release sours*
    "Oh honey, let's go pick up some groceries at Central Market" *pick up new release that came out that day with no intent or interest in groceries*
    "Oh hey, we're in New Brawnfels already... let's keep going 30 more miles and stop at Freetail for dinner, you like their salads, right?" *pick up new Freetail release*

Yet she keeps falling for it ;)

Stinkypuss likes this.
  15. I once banged a really fat chick, so she would share her Black Tuesday with me. Ended up just being Old Rasputin in BT bottle. Shit.

16. vegantreats

vegantreats Aficionado (105) Hawaii Jul 18, 2009

I live in Kanagawa Japan,spent a few thousand to get
    to Dark Lord day in Indiana.I don't think that is crazy at all,
    Actually, it's a good basis at which to judge sanity.