Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Crooked Stave Denver Bottle List?

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by Corbet, Dec 20, 2012.

1. FarmerTed

FarmerTed Savant (345) Colorado May 31, 2011

I picked up a bottle of the saison a few days ago, and really liked it. The bottle is awesome; I homebrew and bottle all my beers, and am definitely looking forward to having as stash of those bottles.
  2. quirkzoo

quirkzoo Initiate (0) Colorado Jul 7, 2011

Is there any WWBI still on shelves anywhere? I never saw it in the springs and would love another bottle.
  3. tacosandbeer

tacosandbeer Advocate (575) Colorado Sep 24, 2010 Verified

I'm in the same boat. Would love a few bottles. I finally threw up an ISO.
    sir-knifes-alot likes this.
  4. guyforget

guyforget Aficionado (205) Colorado Nov 12, 2009

drank my last wwbi last night and the blueberry had definitely fallen off a bit. still great beer but not what it was back in july/august. good luck, guys! i do think chad is going to brew it again this year...
    denver10 and tacosandbeer like this.
  5. tacosandbeer

tacosandbeer Advocate (575) Colorado Sep 24, 2010 Verified

Good to know on how it's drinking.
  6. Domingo

Domingo Poobah (1,135) Colorado Apr 23, 2005 Verified

I'm pretty sure I read they plan to brew this one again. I'm not sure where, but I think it was a "my favorite CO beers of 2012" blog of some kind.
    Yellow was my favorite of the WWB beers, but Indigo wasn't far behind.
  7. drumrboy22

drumrboy22 Advocate (530) Colorado Jul 22, 2005 Verified

Good God, the Indigo was delish! I shared my last bottle with the Craft Beer Radio show. Shikes had it on his top 2012 beers list which is here:

I had Persica on mine, but limited each brewery to one beer. If I used more than one beer, Crooked Stave would have taken up half the list...

and yes, I also heard they were planning to make the indigo this year.
    ChadCSU likes this.