Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Custom tap handle

Discussion in 'Home Bar' started by ellis860, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Any suggestions for getting a custom made tap handle for a gift? My brother in law is putting the finishing touches on his home bar and I'd love to get him one.

Thank you,
  2. VikeMan

VikeMan Champion (930) Pennsylvania Jul 12, 2009 Verified

3. Thank you for the reply. I saw that site earlier, they have some cool stuff. I was thinking of getting a traditional handle with maybe a label of some sort of what he is naming his bar/tavern
  4. Naugled

Naugled Advocate (585) New York Sep 25, 2007 Verified

5. Thank you for the reply. There is some really cool stuff on the custommade website! Did you see this?

6. Naugled

Naugled Advocate (585) New York Sep 25, 2007 Verified

Wow, that is some pretty amazing carving. A similar site to search would be Etsy.
  7. mrstatic

mrstatic Aspirant (40) Texas Feb 14, 2011

You should check out Annamaria's work over at www.wildvinecarvings.com. I've had several tap handles and a mash paddle custom made. Based on the other work on her website it seems she can make something to fit anyone's style.
  8. Thank you for putting me in touch with Annamaria! She is working on it as we speak....