1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

cuvee de tomme

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by tinypyramids, Jan 11, 2013.

1. tinypyramids

tinypyramids Savant (445) Illinois Jul 19, 2012

with the new batch of cuvee de tomme coming probably in the next month or two, and having been really into quads lately, i'm wondering what it will take to land one of these. iirc this does hit distro so it shouldn't be ludicrously hard, but what sort of stuff would i have to give up to get one? would good (limitedish) chicago locals be able to do it, or am i having to dig a little?

2. It's a shelf beer in SoCal. It should trade $4$ for other shelf beers. Don't get ripped.

tinypyramids likes this.
  3. Do you know the release date for the new batch?

4. tinypyramids

tinypyramids Savant (445) Illinois Jul 19, 2012

i've heard it's supposed to be out already were it not for carbonation issues (surprise, surprise).

also, what does this typically run at retail? i'm assuming somewhere around $15/375 like all the other fancypants barrel aged lost abbey brews but maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised.

5. I thought it was $20 in the past? I hope it is 15, that would be nice. Im not aware of a release date the brewery has announced.

6. evilc

evilc Initiate (0) California Jan 27, 2012

$15 at brewery, anywhere from $16 to $19 at the shops I go to. It is a shelf beer available for AT LEAST 4 months. I'd trade it for many, many different Chicago area beers. I'm tapped out/maxxed out with trading partners though so I can't trade any - but you should be able to find someone EASILY! It's a great beer when carbed.