1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Dark Lord Day Eve Tasting - Extended Stay America

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by MisterBeer, Apr 21, 2013.

1. MisterBeer

MisterBeer Member

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in getting together for a bottle share/tasting at the Extended Stay America in Lansing on the night before Dark Lord Day. I know there is people already coordinating tastings at the Hampton Inn and Courtyard Marriott, however, I have not seen any threads for the Extended Stay America in Lansing, which is about 6 miles away from the 3 Floyd's Brewery. So, I just wanted to start this one up to see if there is any interest out there.

Extended Stay America - Lansing - Chicago
    2520 173rd Street
    Lansing, Illinois 60438
  2. Zaphog

Zaphog Member

I am staying at the ESA Friday and Saturday with my wife and JerryM1984. We should be getting to Lansing around 8:30 or 9:00 Friday night. I'm not sure what we are going to do that night yet. We were thinking about going to FFF for a minute and then maybe hit up the Hampton or go to a buddy's house for a bottle share. If enough people are interested in a bottle share at ESA then that would be cool too.
  3. MisterBeer

MisterBeer Member

I am just staying Friday night with my wife and a friend of mine. We are probably heading up there at like 5PM on Friday. We might check out the Flossmoor Station Pre DLD Party. After that who knows. I was hoping there will be enough interest on here to get some people at the ESA to get a bottle share going. If worst comes to worst, just might head to the Hampton for a while.
  4. Willplay

Willplay Member

U could check out one trick pony brewery in lansing its just a couple mins away from the extended stay...
  5. BertSugar

BertSugar Member

Meh
  6. dahowell

dahowell Member

My wife and I are at Extended stay on Friday and Saturday night. Was also planning on perhaps hitting Flossmoor, but would be open to an ESA bottle share/tasting as well.