1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Dark Lord Day Tickets 2013

Discussion in 'Beer Tickets' started by Irishace9, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Irishace9

Irishace9 Savant (315) Illinois Sep 7, 2012

Has anyone ever traded for Dark Lord Day tickets on here? I imagine people have gotten tickets in the past and were unable to go. I absolutely despise people selling them on the black market and will avoid buying them that way at all costs...

2. I believe at face value for cash and in no way can you "trade" for them.

3. I believe you are allowed to trade a ticket for one event for another ticket at a different event.

4. When do they usually go on sale. I dont want to miss it again

5. Irishace9

Irishace9 Savant (315) Illinois Sep 7, 2012

In late March.

6. aasher

aasher Champion (900) Indiana Jan 27, 2010

They have been on sale around 2pm on the Saturday right after St. Patty's Day. They sell out faster than a Rolling Stones / Beatles collaboration tour with every member of the Beatles in attendance.

7. St. Patty's Day last year. I was on at 11:55 clicking refresh til they went on sale at noon. The stupid captcha glitched out and I, as well as all my friends didn't get tickets. 3 floyds became aware of the problem and then sold some at the brewery the next morning at 8am. So after getting wasted because I didn't get DLD tickets, I missed the second opportunity because I was hungover. Long story short I hope they have a better system this year.

Irishace9 likes this.