1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Dark Lord Day Tickets 2013

Discussion in 'Beer Tickets' started by Irishace9, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Irishace9

Irishace9 Member

Has anyone ever traded for Dark Lord Day tickets on here? I imagine people have gotten tickets in the past and were unable to go. I absolutely despise people selling them on the black market and will avoid buying them that way at all costs...
  2. Ohsaycanyoubeer

Ohsaycanyoubeer Member

I believe at face value for cash and in no way can you "trade" for them.
  3. StoutKeith

StoutKeith Member

I believe you are allowed to trade a ticket for one event for another ticket at a different event.
  4. LivingWeapon

LivingWeapon Member

When do they usually go on sale. I dont want to miss it again
  5. Irishace9

Irishace9 Member

In late March.
  6. aasher

aasher Member

They have been on sale around 2pm on the Saturday right after St. Patty's Day. They sell out faster than a Rolling Stones / Beatles collaboration tour with every member of the Beatles in attendance.
  7. StevenSpringer

StevenSpringer Member

St. Patty's Day last year. I was on at 11:55 clicking refresh til they went on sale at noon. The stupid captcha glitched out and I, as well as all my friends didn't get tickets. 3 floyds became aware of the problem and then sold some at the brewery the next morning at 8am. So after getting wasted because I didn't get DLD tickets, I missed the second opportunity because I was hungover. Long story short I hope they have a better system this year.
    Irishace9 likes this.