1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Day trip to Annapolis

Discussion in 'US - Mid-Atlantic' started by TheFunGuy, Apr 9, 2013.

1. TheFunGuy

TheFunGuy Member

First time there, doing tourist trip. Next Monday.

What is the best place to park and best route to journey to have the best seafood small plates and beer experience? We will get there about 10-10:30.
  2. RC51Mike

RC51Mike Member

There is a convenient parking garage just off Main St but we always park free on the street in Eastport and walk over. We tend to end up at Boatyard Bar and Grill. Not huge craft beer selection but good reasonably priced seafood.
  3. TheFunGuy

TheFunGuy Member

Heros.Too far to walk to from the main tourist area, but great pub food and beer selection.

Everything in the Dock Street area was the standard 6-10 draft list. Dock Street Bar and Grill had bottles only, and only 8 of them were good, but great crabcakes.
  4. Jeffreysan

Jeffreysan Member

5. lackenhauser

lackenhauser Member

I always park in the garage off of West St-I believe that's Gott's garage. Rams head never fails to satisfy me. Wife and I like the Irish pub on the main drag. Solid food and a decent enough beer list to get by on. Ooops just re-read you are looking for seafood small plates, sorry. Parking wise you should be early enough to get into a garage and be fine.