1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

De Dolle Still Nacht Reserva 2010

Discussion in 'Beer Releases' started by starrdogg, Dec 13, 2012.

1. jedwards

jedwards Savant (330) California Feb 3, 2009

2. I don't think you did. They seem to be going for about $40.
  3. Ticker sense is tingling.
  4. Until you get him a few new ticks then anything goes ;).
    tendermorsel likes this.
  5. Thanks. Maybe I'll ask for it as a Christmas gift :)
  6. beerpirates

beerpirates Savant (425) Belgium May 4, 2010

The SNR 2010 is 38 € @ kulminator !
  7. beerpirates

What Kris from de dolle told me is that there are 360 bottles SNR 2010 has been sended to the US and no more then that will leave the brewery :)
  8. yinzer

yinzer Savant (385) Pennsylvania Nov 24, 2006

That's like $50, wow.

So it's not at any bottleshops?
  9. beerpirates

Not in Belgium , no !
    The only bottles that have left the brewery are the 360 bottles to the US !
    Thats all .
  10. beerinmaine

beerinmaine Aficionado (225) Maine Jun 20, 2009

Wow, only 360 bottles! This came and went in Portland, ME a few weeks ago. :)
  11. yinzer

yinzer Savant (385) Pennsylvania Nov 24, 2006

Thanks for the update Wim.

I was thinking about trying to trade for one, or get one on my next trip. But since it's a 750 and probably no one has more than one bottle, I might just skip it. 750's are nice but I'd rather get a bunch or 33cl'ers and try then over time.

I think I'll put my sights on Cantillon 50x4.
    tendermorsel likes this.
  12. Hi,
    Just for the record. I paid 12 Euros at the brewery for one bottle.
    Cheers,
    Filip
  13. some dude on Reddit from the Boston area has 11, which is probably like, half the state's allocation. people are awesome.
    claaark13 and Knifestyles like this.
  14. Did Dirk all of a sudden start price gouging people? Sheesh. He better hook it up with some free smoked Gouda with the bottle at that price :)
    claaark13 likes this.
  15. We need to find out who that Mofo is and get them! haha....
  16. Sounds like a tourist price. Dirk has never been especially fond of tourists.
    tendermorsel likes this.
  17. beerpirates

Yeah , some smoked chees with ham , :) or maybe some take away sushi ;)
    claaark13 and tendermorsel like this.
  18. This is being sold on Etre Gourmet right now for 25 euros a pop, limit one bottle.
  19. MisterBisco

MisterBisco Savant (485) New York Feb 18, 2009

Place near me had it for $51. Crazy.
  20. dirtylou

dirtylou Champion (760) Washington May 12, 2005

Am I the only one who thinks this may be inaccurate? I've seen a number of these in person and it seems everyone else on the forum has too....
  21. $34 when I saw it here in NC
  22. dirtylou

dirtylou Champion (760) Washington May 12, 2005

$45+ tax in Charlotte
  23. yojimbo1

yojimbo1 Initiate (0) Kansas Feb 26, 2012

I don't know but I have my suspicions. Etre Goirmet had this for a short time so that tells me that some were distributed within Belgium too. That throws the 360 number in doubt as well.
  24. Heard there may be a second wave being distributed. Whether that means a supply was held back or more is coming, I do not know.
  25. Started the night off with this one Sunday[​IMG]
    along with a few more.[​IMG]
  26. drabmuh

drabmuh Champion (815) Maryland Feb 7, 2004

Keep pumping it up, I'm sure the trade value is going through the roof. All aboard TOOT TOOT.
  27. I will gladly pay $50 a bottle if anyone can point me in the right direction in the Delaware Valley.
  28. Given the stupidly thin distribution I don't really think this one needs pumping. It's pretty much confirmed (unless Kris @ De Dolle is lying, which I highly doubt) that there were 360 bottles sent to the U.S. , and it was pretty much one case (6 bottles) per store with few if any exceptions. I know I put more work/effort into getting this one than pretty much any other beer in the past, and in my case at least it won't be re-traded (BIF'd maybe...).
  29. The guy from Etre buy 24 bottles at the brewery and sold them directly for double!!!
    I was there last week and there were only 50 boxes left and then it's finished!!!
    futura123 likes this.
  30. cfrances33

cfrances33 Champion (750) Illinois Jun 12, 2012

I opened a 2006 Oerbier Reserva last night, and I can say without a doubt that it wowed me.
    steebo777, jedwards and WassailWilly like this.
  31. Wow, after reading some of the posts on here, feeling pretty damn lucky I was able to score two bottles for 35 each...Looking forward to this one.
  32. If any of you are in Belgium, look up the bar "Sint Pietershof" in Moen (outside of Kotrijk). Ask the owner about the beer in their barn's cellar. Last I went, they had tons of vintage De Dolle beers (as well as other stuff). This thread reminded me of that, so tonight I opened a bottle of the Stille Nacht brewed in either 89, 90 or 91 (can't tell, but pic of the bottle below). The beer was amazing 20+ years later.

[​IMG]
  33. I have also heard this.
  34. I sure HOPE so !!!
    wunderbeer likes this.
  35. aasher

aasher Champion (900) Indiana Jan 27, 2010

Case cost for stores was $175 in Indiana. I assume that was standard?
  36. steebo777

steebo777 Advocate (535) Michigan Jun 30, 2009

Scored a bottle last week for $37. Haven't had a chance to crack it yet though.
  37. MasterSki

MasterSki Site Editor (980) Illinois Dec 25, 2006 Staff Member

For a 6-bottle case that sounds about right. That's a shade under $30 for a bottle and is consistent with the $42 price tag in Chicago.
    aasher likes this.
  38. aasher

aasher Champion (900) Indiana Jan 27, 2010

Everytime I see a story about someone picking up a bottle really close to $30 it makes me wonder....
  39. So, sorry to bump an old thread... How's it drinking? Missed the release totally despite a ton of legwork trying to find a bottle, but found a bottle at a bar for $50, which seems really reasonable given what some folks paid for it retail. Worthwhile?