Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Deviant Dales IPA in North Carolina

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by Lucasdog, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Lucasdog

Lucasdog Aficionado (160) North Carolina Dec 22, 2009 Verified

Has anyone heard if and when we might be getting this beer in North Carolina? We have the other Dale's stuff so I am assuming that we will get Deviant IPA. Anyone? Anyone?
  2. Probably first of April, but most likely within the next couple of weeks, They should be in route!! Can't wait for this one!!

Lantern likes this.
  3. ewright

ewright Savant (450) North Carolina Oct 25, 2007

At first, I thought this was just Dale's PA in a tallboy can... now that I've read up and know better HOLY CRAP I WANT THIS NOW!!!
  4. gothedistance

gothedistance Savant (320) South Carolina Jul 23, 2009 Verified

Had one yesterday, it's in SC. It was really good! Hops are nicely bitter :) LOVE the can
  5. Wow, it's in SC? Can anyone say if it's in Myrtle Beach?
  6. You heard me! Where is Deviant Dale's IPA in Myrtle Beach!!!!
  7. Lantern

Lantern Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2011

Sign me up, brutha!!
  8. Skyland?
  9. Yep, I think for you it's Skyland, for me it's United, since they switched books up in my direction last year! Can't wait to see you boys, hopefully sometime soon! Lot's of trade shows comin' up in y'alls neck of the woods so I will be traveling down there quite a bit, can't wait to catch ya'!!
  10. I can only assume it's at the famous Piggly Wiggly in MB, but I'm not positive. May want to call them first.
  11. gothedistance

gothedistance Savant (320) South Carolina Jul 23, 2009 Verified

LOL, sorry dude I was out of town. I heard they only got 20 cases for the state, so yeah, probably the Famous Piggly. I got mine in Lexington, SC from my awesome beer friend there.
  12. abb610

abb610 Savant (415) North Carolina Oct 14, 2010 Verified

"we were foamin at the mouth"
  13. SaCkErZ9

SaCkErZ9 Champion (895) Florida Feb 27, 2005 Verified

I saw it at Charleston Beer Exchange today, in can and on the Growler station!
  14. Bluecane

Bluecane Initiate (0) New York Dec 30, 2011

15. wolfeman007

wolfeman007 Savant (370) North Carolina Aug 26, 2007 Verified

anyone seen it in Charlotte yet?
  16. Its everywhere in the triangle right now, but is going fast it seems.
  17. BeardofSteele

BeardofSteele Aficionado (105) North Carolina Feb 25, 2011 Verified

Nothing in Greensboro yet. Ug.
  18. Is DD in Wilmington, NC?
  19. tlh1005

tlh1005 Savant (265) North Carolina Oct 1, 2009 Verified

20. It's quite delicious. Wish I got more.
  21. Still haven't seen it in the Charlotte, NC metro....
  22. fehrminator

fehrminator Advocate (560) North Carolina Jan 26, 2008 Verified

Can we talk about the pricing? This is within range of Ten Fidy at $14.99 per four pack in Durham. Nice beer but I can get a four pack of the new SN Torpedo tallboys for $6.50. Nice beer but I'll pass at that price. Maybe it's a collaboration with Roth.
    wolfeman007 likes this.