1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.
Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine and select auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

DL '14 variants?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by HugeBulge, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HugeBulge

HugeBulge Advocate (565) New York Dec 31, 2012 Verified

I see some iso's for bvdl and some others for brandy, is the '14 brandy vanilla? Anyone know what the others are?
  2. GreatGazoo

GreatGazoo Savant (250) Illinois Feb 12, 2014 Verified

They tweeted and posted it on facebook: BVDL, Brandy, and Earl of Biggleswade (brandy barrel with cardamom, orange peel, and cacao nib).
  3. Catchy_Name

Catchy_Name Advocate (510) California Dec 21, 2011 Verified

Are any of these ISO's getting done? I've seen some solid offers, some stretches, and some that are way off. I made what I thought was a solid (pre) offer. Waiting for the dust to settle before I post again.
  4. Seems pretty odd that one would accept an ISO for a bottle they have no idea if they are going to get. No?
  5. Catchy_Name

I was mainly referring to the slue of ISOs that have been posted since the bottles have been picked up today.
  6. Gotcha... I thought it was odd that people were pretrading for bottles they had no idea if they were going to get.
  7. Catchy_Name

I just figured I would put my feelers out there and throw out a strong offer so that in the event someone got a BVDL and considered trading it, they may remember my offer.