1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

DL '14 variants?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by HugeBulge, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HugeBulge

HugeBulge Savant (430) New York Dec 31, 2012

I see some iso's for bvdl and some others for brandy, is the '14 brandy vanilla? Anyone know what the others are?

2. They tweeted and posted it on facebook: BVDL, Brandy, and Earl of Biggleswade (brandy barrel with cardamom, orange peel, and cacao nib).

3. Catchy_Name

Catchy_Name Savant (445) California Dec 21, 2011

Are any of these ISO's getting done? I've seen some solid offers, some stretches, and some that are way off. I made what I thought was a solid (pre) offer. Waiting for the dust to settle before I post again.

4. Seems pretty odd that one would accept an ISO for a bottle they have no idea if they are going to get. No?

5. Catchy_Name

I was mainly referring to the slue of ISOs that have been posted since the bottles have been picked up today.

6. Gotcha... I thought it was odd that people were pretrading for bottles they had no idea if they were going to get.

7. Catchy_Name

I just figured I would put my feelers out there and throw out a strong offer so that in the event someone got a BVDL and considered trading it, they may remember my offer.