1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Dogfish Head 120-minute sightings in MA

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by mcBrewsAlot, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Has anyone any leads?

2. Marty's in Newton. Don't know how much they got in though.

3. The Beer Shop in East Longmeadow had a couple single bottles, but they were packaged up individually with some other beer and a pint glass. The dude that runs the place said he could only get a few, so he made gift packs out of them. I passed. Going to go back for the 75 minute though. Any one have this? The maple syrup spooked me.

4. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (250) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

Julio's still has a few as of Friday.

5. RichD

RichD Advocate (640) Rhode Island Mar 18, 2012

Chris Gasbarros in Attleboro has it as of today.

6. MattOC

MattOC Savant (295) Massachusetts Jan 13, 2013

I haven't been there in a few weeks, but try The Spirited Gourmet in Belmont, MA. It's on Common Street in Cushing Square. Last time I was there they had multiple bottles, 10+, of 120.

7. Ended up grabbing 1 at Downtown Wine & Spirits in Somerville.. $11.50 sound fair?

8. Yea, I got mine for 11, but usually 10 is a good price if I remember right.

9. Don't be spooked at all, it's another great version of their minute series. If you can get it, it's worth it.

TheBeerShop likes this.
  10. Has anyone seen it on the shelf north of Boston?

11. Vinnon in Swampscott should be able to help you w/ that

12. Kappys in Falmouth had a bunch this weekend.

13. Came and went at Kappys in Medford and rt 1.

14. Spirited Gourmet in Belmont had a couple last time I was there.

15. still on the shelf at Vinnin

16. DaKur

DaKur Savant (400) Rhode Island Nov 15, 2012

Had it in my hand until I noticed the $15 sticker for a 12oz bottle. Is it worth it? They had a ton left by the way.

17. On draft at stoddards pub

18. Saw it at Onestop in Haverhill but they are charging $14.99 a bottle.

19. RichD

RichD Advocate (640) Rhode Island Mar 18, 2012

I
    I have yet to try it. But I know that I've seen it for 10/11 bucks. I wouldn't be able to justify paying 15 bucks for a 12oz beer. Get the 750 of 75 minute IPA for 11 bucks instead. Unless you don't like maple syrup.

20. Plenty in the worcester area.

21. Fifth Ave in Millis has it.

22. willbm3

willbm3 Savant (380) Massachusetts Feb 19, 2010

It's been at Charles Street Liquors in Boston literally every time I've been in there over the last few months. I wanna say about 9-10 dollars

23. Wines & More in Mansfield had it a week ago.....my bottle is still there, too damn expensive.

24. When I went into Redstone this afternoon, they had at least 15 bottles on the shelf.

Ganglani likes this.