Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine and get 12 issues / year of fresh beer content delivered to your door each month.

Already subscribe? to manage your subscription.

Dual great trader alert: maximumu13 and JustXBeer

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by Beerandboards, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Beerandboards

Beerandboards Savant (405) New Mexico Nov 6, 2012 Verified

Feel obligated to show some love to two guys who hooked me up:

Maximumu13 was actually the first person I ever traded with, it took a while to get things straightened out (due to my noobishness, obivously). Once we got everything set, Max said that he would throw in an extra bottle to even out the $4$. By that, he meant he would throw in 3 extra bombers of great sours and 2 12ozers of brewery only barrel aged goodness. Really defined "great extras" to my new trader self at the time.

JustXBeer and I completed a trade last week. He was looking for some shelf beers that I can easily access in my area. I sent off 2 4packs and just told him to send back whatever he thought was tasty. Dude sends me a BA Old Numbskull that he saw on my top wants as well as some fresh Nugget Nectar!

EDIT: Gotta throw Cyclone8 in as well for freely offering up midwest brews I'd been searching for that people seem to hold hostage (BCBCS, Darkness, etc). Nice to see somebody who doesnt want to "win" a trade when he could easily hold out. Couldnt get you in the title Cyc, as I cant edit it now.

These three are the type of great guys that make this place so cool. Thanks fellas.

Dagsy, wsucoug96, crushedvol and 6 others like this.
  2. mhenson42

mhenson42 Advocate (640) Texas Nov 20, 2011 Verified

Agree with you on JustXBeer... He's a great trade partner. We've done 4 trades since December.

JxExM likes this.
  3. powpig2002

powpig2002 Savant (400) Florida Jan 26, 2012

traded with maximumu back in aug. great communication, couldn't ask for more. glad it worked out for ya

4. tommyz

tommyz Advocate (570) Michigan May 28, 2007 Verified

gotta say..I do love seeing these threads

5. dman5400

dman5400 Savant (255) Illinois Jan 13, 2011

Justxbeer is a solid BA. Out of the blue he sends me a tracking number. Can't wait to see what's in the box!

usofar likes this.
  6. JustXBeer

JustXBeer Savant (325) California Nov 29, 2012 Verified

Thanks for the kind words guys! This noob is just trying to get to yall's level of awesome generosity....true definition of BA'ers :D

*Cheers

JxExM, ET678, mhenson42 and 2 others like this.
  7. richardflyr

richardflyr Savant (435) Virginia Jul 28, 2009 Verified

I can second (third?) what is being said about maximumu13. Max is a great guy, solid hookups on extras and is great company to boot!

8. Did a trade with maximumu13 a few weeks ago. He definitely took care of me!

9. JxExM

JxExM Savant (480) New York Mar 5, 2012

Bigups to JustXBeer. Excellent communication. Awesome extras! Looking forward to future trades.