1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Duck-Rabbit Duck-Rabbator

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by tripeldubya, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Picked up a fresh sixer a few weeks back and couldn't drink more than three. It tasted like soy sauce. It gets pretty high reviews on here, has anyone else noticed a heavy soy sauce taste?

2. I had a similar experience. I bought a case on sale at Triangle Wine Co. in NC (well within there best by date) and they tasted TERRIBLE. I poured most of them down the drain. I love Duck Rabbit beers but have been extremely unimpressed lately. I heard something about some of there beers being infected, but not sure if that is true or not.

3. They have a big problem with infections from what I understand. All of the baltic porter i bought last winter and all the schwarz beers i have bought from them have been infected. Stick with their doppelbock. Its the best beer they make IMO

PABSTMASTER likes this.
  4. Really hope the milk stout I bought from them isn't infected. That would really suck.

5. Sad to hear. That Baltic Porter is one of my all time favorite stumble upon beers.