1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

EBF Ticket Question (re: old dates on tickets)

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by EnronCFO, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnronCFO

EnronCFO Savant (450) Massachusetts Mar 29, 2007

I think this was covered before, but we can use the same tickets as the February fest, right? We don't need to print new ones with the March information?
  2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,410) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

Correct. Eventbrite has assured us that your original tickets will be valid. You can also print new ones if you log into Eventbrite.

Tickets involved with refunds have all been voided and will scan as invalid at the door.
  3. EnronCFO

EnronCFO Savant (450) Massachusetts Mar 29, 2007

I just logged into Eventbrite and the tickets I purchased directly show up under my account, but the ones I purchased in the secondary market and were transferred to me via Eventbrite do not. I have the original e-mail with the pdf, but seems odd that they wouldn't be attached to my account since I did the official transfer through them. I sent them an e-mail to ask what the deal is.
  4. Todd

You'll need to contact Eventbrite (like you did), but we can't assist you with any tickets purchased by resellers or guarantee their validity.
  5. And just so we don't feel that we have to print backup paper copies. You guys will scan phones with eventbrite tickets, correct?
  6. Todd

That's correct. Our scanners work on phones too.
    nawset likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.